Featuring a fictitious Pacific Northwest hamlet, the Krista Kendrick mystery series wraps you in the delightful warmth of local tradition while engaging your emotions and challenging your mind.
Krista Kendrick, a long-widowed forensic nurse, discovers her fiancé murdered on their wedding day in Eagles’ Reach. With her detective partner, Jon Wolf, a Salish detective, Krista finds more than she expected.
Anonymous sources imply Krista may be next to die.
Compiled by Elizabeth Coplan, GD Publishing, October 28, 2018
Release date: March 14, 2019
“As someone who has edited, published and written a combined several hundred stories about the long arc of loss, I know first-hand the undeniable power and confidence that comes from sharing your own narrative, as opposed to having someone else craft it for you. Through beautiful poetry and prose, The Grief Dialogues book gives that power to a wide variety of people, who I'm sure, in turn, will inspire multitudes to do the same."
— Rebecca Soffer, coauthor, Modern Loss: Candid Conversation About Grief. Beginners Welcome.
Corbin Lewars, Editor, Dane Chapin Ventures, 2017
This volume of works by fifty-six authors expresses what they would have liked to say to someone if they had been with that person longer. Stories span the full spectrum of emotions, yet always involve an element of love and loss. “I Do Not Know Your Name” is my contribution, about a woman who cared for me in my childhood and who made a huge difference in forming my outlook on life.
“Like our new album Liv On, Just a Little More Time harnesses the power of words to heal, sometimes with humor and sometimes with hope. The stories take the reader through the cycle of life and death, love and loss, and contemplate life after death. The authors of Just a Little More Time transcend sorrow and remind the readers of what it is to love fully."
— Amy Sky, Singer/Songwriter (Amy recorded Liv On with Olivia Newton-John and Beth Nielson Chapman)
Terri Sparr, Editor, Sugait Publications, 2011
This collection presents turning points in women’s lives, from their own perspective, whether times of happiness or grief. “That Smile" is my personal story of meeting the love of my life after numerous disastrous relationships, and how I knew in the space of a smile that my husband and I were meant to share our lives.
Master Gardener Foundation
- Non-tariff Trade Barriers: An Analogy of the US Trade Experience with Unification in the EC,” in Journal of Macromarketing, Spring 1994, 14:1, 62-72 with Robert W. Nason.
- “The Drug Lag: A Twenty Year Analysis of Six country Markets,” Journal of Public Policy in Marketing, Fall 1994, with Robert W. Nason.
- “Non-Tariff-Trade Barriers: An Analogies of the US Trade Experience with Unification in the EC,” Sixth Marketing History Conference, 1993.
- “Eminent Scholars in Marketing: An Autobiographical Series,” Proceedings of the Sixth Marketing History Conference (1993).
- “The Balkanization of America: Interstate Trade Barriers and Their Analogy to International Economic Unification Problems,” Proceedings of the 1993 Marketing and Public Policy Conference with Stanley C. Hollander (1993).
- “The Empirical analysis of the Effects of Six Countries’ Regulation,” in Proceedings of the 1992 Marketing and Public Policy conference, Paul N. Bloom and Richard G. Stan, Jr. (eds) Washington D.C., 120-137, 1992, w/ Robert W. Nason.
- “Agenda for Macromarketing Research in the 1990s: ‘The Two Most Important Areas Are ..,’” Macromarketing Conference, Panelist (1991).
- “An Empirical Analysis of the Effects of Six Countries’ Regulation and Product Introductions in Six Countries,” Macromarketing Conference, with Robert W. Nason (1991).
- “The Ethical Pharmacuetical Industry: An Empirical Analysis of Regulation and Introduction in Six Countres,” in Proceedings of Sixteenth Annual Macromarketing Seminar, Vancouver, B.C., 1991, with Robert W. Nason.
- “Expatriate and Host Country Cultural Fit: A Conceptual Framework, Asia Pacific Business: Issues and Challenges, with Attila Yaprak (1991).
- “Nineteenth Century Health Care Marketing in the United States,” in Marketing History–its Many Dimensions, (1991) 342.
- “An Extended Paradigm for the Evaluation of Marketing Theory,” Macromarketing Conference, with Dale F. Duhan (1989).
- Marketing History: The Emerging Discipline, proceedings editor with Terence Nevett and Stanley C, Hollander (1989).
- Contributing Bibliographer, “Macromarketing Bibliography,” in Fish, George, bibliography editor, Journal of Macromarketing, vol. 10, No. 1 (Spring, 1990) 41-71.
- An Historical Assessment of the Development of the Discipline of Logistics; An Appraisal and a Critique.” Marketing History; The Emerging Discipline, with James R Stock (1989), 54-73.